|Crop||Target Pest||Formulation concentration|
|Rice cultivation||Broadleaf Weed: Monochoria vaginalis, Spigelia anthelmia Grass Group Weed: Echinochloa colona, Leptochloa chinensis||75 - 200 g/ha|
1. It is systemic hervicide so can be spread evenly throughout the weeds
2. both leaves
3. stems and roots
4. It is a broad spectrum herbicide so can control both broadleaf and grassy weeds
5. It is a Selective herbicide so it only kill target weeds without causing damage to the main crop.
6. Flexible application time can be used before and after rice plants grow.
7. Safe for the environment
1. It is broad spectrum selective systemic herbicide
2. It is absorbed by roots and translocated through out plant. It works by inhibiting the acetolactate synthase (ALS) which is a key enzyme in the biosynthesis of the branched-chain amino acids such as valine leucine and isoleucine.
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically