INDOBAC ZINC is Zinc is Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria (ZSB) based Biofertilizers. It produces organic acids and converting the insoluble Zinc Sulphide, Zinc Oxide and Zinc Carbonate present in the soil which are unavailable for plants into available Zn+ through lowering the soil pH and breaking down the complexity
1. It supports the activities of plant growth hormones and enzyme system in the plant
2. It is essential for chlorophyll production
3. Necessary for carbohydrate and starch formation in the plant
4. Supports the seed formation process.
5. Better plant growth and lush green crop.
6. Improve tolerance towards various abiotic stresses
7. Better Yield
8. Better quality of fruits Vegetables and Grains
9. Controls khaira disease in paddy.
Soil application: Apply 4-8 kg/acre granules at the time of sowing or 1st top dressing