INDOBAC NPK is a complex consortium which supplies the NPK in bio-organic (bacteria based) form and converts the major nutrients in readily available form for better crop productivity. It is a career based consortia and helps in fulfilling NPK requirement of plants.
1. Nitrogen fixation and assimilation and thus improve Nitrogen availability for plants.
2. Solubilizes the unavailable potassium present in the soil make it available for plants.
3. It also improves the availability of Phosphorus for plants.
4. Improves seed germination better root and shoot growth.
5. Reduces the cost and consumption of inorganic fertilizers.
4-8 Kg/acre as soil application as basal, 1 or 2 top dressing.