|Crop||Target Pest||Formulation concentration|
|Cotton||Jassids Aphids Whiteflies||10 ml per kg seed|
|Sorghum||Shoot fly||10 ml per kg seed|
|Okra||Jassids||5.7 ml per kg seed|
|Maize||Shootfly||8.0 ml per kg seed|
|Wheat||Termites||3.3 ml per kg seed|
|Rice (Paddy)||Thrips GLH Whorl maggot||3.0 ml per kg seed|
|Sunflower||Jassids Thrips||10 ml per kg seed|
|Chilli||Thrips||7.0 ml per kg seed|
|Soybean||Stemfly||10 ml per kg seed|
1. INDOSUPER 30 is a broad-spectrum insecticide
2. It is good for controlling Lepidopteran and sucking pests
3. It has both contact and stomach action thus gives effective control of caterpillars.
4. Rapidly taken up into the plants and has acropetal movement through the xylem
5. It is almost compatible with other insecticides
6. It is a good larvicide having anti-feedent effect.
7. Larvae dies within 2-4 days of the ingestion.
8. "It also has translaminar and systemic action so it is easily absorbed and translocated in whole plant therefore effectively control the insects which are hiding at lower side of leaves "
9. It has a good rain-fastness of 4 hours.
10. It is a naturally derived insecticide thus does not harm to most of the beneficial insects.
1. INDOSUPER 30 belongs to the neonicotinoid group of insecticide and it acts on the central nervous system of insects
2. Immediately after coming to the contact/intaking the INDOSUPER 30 insect stops feeding
3. Affected sucking insects do not penetrate the plant tissue again
4. It interferes with postsynaptic nicotinic acetyl choline receptors site of the insect nervous system
5. Due to irreversible blockage of postsynaptic nAChRs leads to the hyperexcitation of the nerves
6. Hyperexcitation followed by convulsions and eventual paralysis of the insects. This results the death of insects
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically