|Crop||Target Pest||Formulation concentration|
|Cotton||Boll worms||190-220 gm|
|Okra||Fruit Shoot Borer||135-170 gm|
|Chilli||Fruit Borer Thrips Mites||200 gm|
|Brinjal||Fruit and Shoot borer||200 gm|
|Redgram||Pod borer||220 gm|
|Chick pea||pod borer||220 gm|
1. INDOKING is a modern insecticide belongs to Avermectin group of insecticide.
2. It is good for controlling Lepidopteran and sucking pests
3. No phytotoxicity has been reported when used as recommended.
4. INDOKING has soluble granular formulation which quickly dissolved in water.
5. It has both contact and stomach action
6. thus gives effective control
7. It is rapidly absorbed into foliage.
8. It has good translaminar action thus controls the caterpillars present on the lower surface of the leaves.
9. It is a good larvicide having anti-feedent effect.
10. Quick action: The caterpillars stop feeding to crops just after ingestion.
11. Larvae dies within 2-4 days of the ingestion.
12. It has a good rain-fastness of 4 hours.
13. It is suitable for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) system.
14. It is almost compatible with other insecticides
1. It is non-systemic insecticide with stomach and contact action
2. It penetrates leaf tissues (translaminar activity) and forms a reservoir within the leaf.
3. In facts it inhibits muscle contraction causing a continuous flow of chlorine ions in the GABA and H-Glutamate receptor sites.
4. After penetrating in leaf tissue insect feed on these leaf tissues and as a result the insect is paralyzed immediately after ingestion.
5. Affected larvae after paralysis will died subsequently in 2-4 days.
6. Larvae stops feeding within hours of ingesting which preventing subsequent crop damage
7. The mechanism of action is unique in the panorama of insecticides.
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically