|Crop||Target Pest||Formulation concentration|
|Wheat||Phalaris minor||33.3 gm|
1. It belongs to the sulfonlylurea group of herbicides.
2. SIDGN is a systemic herbicide
3. It is selective herbicide
4. It is a post-emergent herbicide used after the weed emergence
5. SIDGN effectively controls the narrow and broad leaf weeds in wheat.
6. Long duration control
1. SIDGN inhibits synthesis of enzymes acetoacetate (ALS) also called acetohydroxyacid synthase (AHAS) which is responsible for the biosynthesis of the amino acids isoleucine leucine and valine.
2. By inhibiting the synthesis of amino acids it stops the metabolic process within the weed plants.
3. Which result drying of weeds and ultimately death of weed.
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically