|Crop||Target Pest||Formulation concentration|
|Transplanted Rice||Echinochloa crusgalli, E. colonum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria, Digitaria sanguinalis, Fimbristylis miliaceae, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis||1500-1875 ml|
1. It is a broad-spectrum and selective herbicide
2. It is a pre-emergence herbicide for transplanted rice
3. It is applied before emergence of weeds within 0-5 days of transplanting
4. It belongs to Chloroacetamide group of herbicides which inhabits growth and reduces cell division
5. One shot solution of annual grasses Sedges and broad-leaved weeds in rice
6. It is very economical with its broad-spectrum activity and low use rate
7. It is easy to use and give long duration control.
8. It dissolves quickly and spreads fast after application
9. Avoid flooding the field up to 24 hours after application
10. It spread on soil and disrupts cell division at the time of weed seed germination
11. Due to EW formulation no phytotoxicity on plant
12. It is convenient to use and safe to Nursery and Main Crop
13. It has no phytotoxic effect on any variety of rice when used as recommended
14. No residual effect on the subsequent / follow crop
1. It belongs to Chloroacetamide group of herbicides which inhabits growth and reduces cell division.
2. After the application it quickly spread on soil and disrupts cell division at the time of weed seed germination.
3. Lack of cell division weed germination and growth checked and ultimately plant dies.
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically