|Crop||Target Pest||Formulation concentration|
|Wheat||Karnal bunt (Neovossia indica) Leaf rust / Brown Rust (Puccinia recondite F. sp. tritici) Stem rust (B. graminis f. sp. tritici) Stripe rust /Yellow Rust (P. striiformis)||500 ml|
|Rice (Paddy)||Sheath blight (Rhizoctonia solani f. sesakii)||500 ml|
|Groundnut||Early leaf spot (Cercospora arachidicola) Late leaf spot (C. personata) Rust(Puccinia arachidis)||500 ml|
|Tea||Blister blight||500 ml|
1. It is a systemic fungicide
2. Belongs to the triazole group
3. Broad spectrum fungicide
4. Effective against all group of fungus - basidiomycets ascomycetes and deuteromycets.
5. Absorbed by leaves roots and seeds.
6. It moves acropetally
7. It has xylem movability action
8. It has a long residual effect hence gives control of diseases for a longer period.
9. Harmless to honey bee and beneficial insects
10. Easy Compatibility with other pesticide
11. It improves the grain quality/shine and milling quality.
12. It has Anti-sporulant properties and reduce secondary spread
1. It has both preventive curative and eradicative action
2. After the application it is rapidly absorbed by leaves and stems
3. It is translocated to the all parts of the plant through xylem.
4. SUMATO is a systemic fungicide which inhibits biosynthesis of Ergosterol in the fungal cell wall a principal sterol in the fungus essential for membrane structure.
5. Leading to the death of the fungus and instant plant protection.
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically